…It’s no secret
in South Carolina you are not required to use a realtor…
It’s no secret, In South Carolina you are not required to use a realtor to buy or sell a home; just as you are not required to use a dentist for a root canal. Would you agree it is always a good idea to use a professional when dealing with important matters, which you do not specialize in?
Studies show homes listed with a Realtor sell quicker and for more money than when listed for sale by owners. Homes for sale by owners are not listed in the local MLS (multiple listing service); not having your home listed in MLS significantly decreases the amount of potential qualified buyers. Sure there are for sale by owner sites that will list your home in MLS for $1800 paid in advance, but those sites do not provide you with professional real estate knowledge and do not provide a refund if your home does not sell. At Higher Heights Realty, we do not charge you an upfront fee, so you can save your money for the purchase of your next home.
reasons to hire a
Higher Heights Realtor to Help Sell Your home
We will help with negotiating
- Our agents are licensed by South Carolina Real Estate Commission a division of South Carolina Labor and Licensing
- Our agents complete several training classes through the year to better serve our clients
- We can complete a Comparative Market Analysis to make certain we are listing the home at a selling price
- We will market your home on various Realtor sites, to the public, and to other agents
- Your home will be listed in MLS for all Charleston area Realtors and buyers to view
- Agents will only show your homes to prime target consumers pre-qualified for a loan
- We have a network of professionals such as mortgage brokers, attorneys and inspectors that can assist for a smooth transaction.
- We will help prepare for closing day
reasons not to hire a
Higher Heights Realtor
You do NOT want successful results